The Prince George’s County school system has a tech team that helps with product implementation, and vendors need to connect with that team, says district tech leader Lisa Spencer.
- Does Work on a ‘Learning Credential Blockchain’ Have Implications for K-12?
- The Fastest Growing Ed-Tech Companies in North America
- South Carolina District Buying Messaging System; Louisiana School System Wants Crisis Intervention Program
- 5 Ways Startups Can Ace a VC Investor Meeting
- Where Are You Most Likely to Find 1-to-1 Tech Programs in K-12?