A professor who trains future K-12 educators offers advice to vendors on how they can design products and professional development to address teachers’ tech needs and fears.
- A Brief History of the Ed-Tech Market and Why Startups Should Pay Attention
- Texas District Wants Online Registration System; Two Districts Seek Reading Comprehension Tools
- The Private School Market Is Overwhelmingly a Small-School Market
- K-12 Dealmaking: Activate Learning and a Big Supplier, School Specialty, Make Acquisitions
- Education Procurement Hits Two-Year High in 2nd Quarter of 2017