A professor who trains future K-12 educators offers advice to vendors on how they can design products and professional development to address teachers’ tech needs and fears.
- Trump’s Budget for Fiscal 2018: Cuts for Ed., Implications for K-12 Business
- LMS Needed in a Florida County; N.J. Seeks Digital Balanced Literacy Program
- K-12 Dealmaking: Pearson in Talks to Sell Parts of TutorVista to BYJU’s; Gauge Capital Invests in eDynamic Learning
- Twitter Chat: Big Tech Players Fight for Control of School Market
- Read the Fine Print on Ed Tech to Take Charge of Student Data