District staff from the Denver and Hillsborough County, Fla., schools want specific information about how PD products pitched to them will improve the work of teachers.
- How a District Leader and Blended Learning Expert Evaluates Ed-Tech Products
- Venture Capital Firm, Standards-Setting Group Forge Partnership Around Interoperability
- Will Learning Science Reshape K-12 Personalized Learning Products?
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System