A Pennsylvania school district offers an example of how districts can negotiate discounts with education companies, in exchange for explaining their products, and their potential benefits, to other K-12 systems.
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States
- Georgia District to Buy Chromebooks; Miss. System Seeks SEL Program