San Diego’s school district has steered clear of diagnostic testing in favor of just-in-time learning focused on addressing student weaknesses, says Aly Martinez, a top math instructional coordinator.
- The Most Essential Features Districts Want in Social-Emotional Learning Products
- 6 Mistakes Education Company CEOs Need to Avoid in Their Relationships With Boards
- Spending on Tech-Based Curriculum Jumps During the Pandemic, New Survey of IT Leaders Finds
- PowerSchool, Major Ed-Tech Provider, Valued at $3.5 Billion Following Initial Public Offering
- Florida District Seeks Mental Health Services; Washington State System Pursuing Online Tutoring Supports