San Diego’s school district has steered clear of diagnostic testing in favor of just-in-time learning focused on addressing student weaknesses, says Aly Martinez, a top math instructional coordinator.
- Texas District Eyes Career-Tech Ed. Resources; Illinois District Looks for Wide Array of Ed Tech
- Why Do Ed-Tech Products Soar in Some Districts, But Flop in Others?
- Leaping Into the Unknown: Launching a Product During a Global Pandemic
- ‘Global Education Recovery Tracker’ Offers County-by-Country Status on School Reopening
- Michigan District Buying English/Language Arts Resources; Virginia School System Looks for Predictive Assessment Tool