San Diego’s school district has steered clear of diagnostic testing in favor of just-in-time learning focused on addressing student weaknesses, says Aly Martinez, a top math instructional coordinator.
- How Districts Plan to Address Pandemic ‘Learning Loss’ in the Coming Year
- The E-Rate Program: Three Pivotal Issues for Education Companies
- Michigan District Looking for Equity Audit; Colorado District Searching for Mathematics Curriculum
- Testing Providers Could Be Forced to Pivot Quickly as Result of Biden’s State Testing Policy
- Pennsylvania Governor Pitches School Funding Overhaul