The 320,000-student Clark County, Nev., district is shifting purchasing power away from the central office and putting it in the hands of individual school principals.
- IO Education Acquires eSchoolData and Looks for More Growth
- Lessons for How Companies Can Help Teachers Use Assessments More Effectively
- Ga. District Looks to Buy Online Student Enrollment Platform; Wash. State System Wants ELA Curriculum
- Chinese Education Market Offers Vast Startup Opportunities, With Limits
- Nearly Half of District Leaders Expect Budgets to Decrease, New Survey Finds