The 320,000-student Clark County, Nev., district is shifting purchasing power away from the central office and putting it in the hands of individual school principals.
- New Early-Stage Education Startup Contest Puts $250,000 Up for Grabs at ASU GSV
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs