A high school and a middle school principal talk about the steps that education companies can take to meet K-12 needs and the mistakes to avoid.
- 7 Things Education Companies Should Know About Ed-Tech Accelerator Programs
- When Buying Formative Assessments, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays
- First Ed-Tech Trade Mission by U.S. Government Will Travel to Latin America