Miami-Dade schools chief Alberto M. Carvalho talks about what he wants from vendors, and why his district has sought to take a methodical approach to implementing big ed-tech projects.
- Tracking State and District Policies for Remote, Hybrid, and In-Person Instruction
- Utah District Buying Web Portal; Oklahoma School System Looks for Reading Program
- How Education Companies Are Addressing Home Connectivity Challenges: 5 Tips
- How One Education Company Took Customers From Free to Paid Products
- Looking to Forge Bonds in the Era of Remote Work? Make Time for Play