Miami-Dade schools chief Alberto M. Carvalho talks about what he wants from vendors, and why his district has sought to take a methodical approach to implementing big ed-tech projects.
- One District’s Use of Data-Driven Goals: Implications for Vendors
- Unmet Needs in Special Ed. Are the Focus of New Ed-Tech Grants
- Startup Education Partners Broaden Horizons and Missions
- Pricetag of Ed-Tech Weighing Heavily on District Officials, Survey Shows
- Trump’s Budget for Fiscal 2018: Cuts for Ed., Implications for K-12 Business