Miami-Dade schools chief Alberto M. Carvalho talks about what he wants from vendors, and why his district has sought to take a methodical approach to implementing big ed-tech projects.
- New Wave of Teacher Assessments to Shape Market in States, Educator-Prep Programs
- Webinar: An Inside Look at the K-12 Market for Social-Emotional Learning
- Learning From the ‘Accidental Consequences’ of Student-Data-Privacy Laws
- L.A. District Wants Content Management System, Philadelphia Puts Focus on College Readiness
- Former Obama Education Secretary Joins Turnitin Board of Directors