Miami-Dade schools chief Alberto M. Carvalho talks about what he wants from vendors, and why his district has sought to take a methodical approach to implementing big ed-tech projects.
- Transform the Classroom With Tools That Focus on Agency
- Pressure Building for Education Companies Over Price Transparency in K-12 Market
- Trenton Seeks Employee Management Software; R.I. District Wants Interactive Whiteboards
- 10 Tips for Using Behavioral Psychology in Your Ed. Marketing Strategies
- Open Ed. Provider Appealing Decision in Closely Watched Lawsuit