Ed-tech companies should solicit input from students and families, and clearly and prominently display their data-privacy policies, one parent advocate argues.
- Texas’ Massive Tutoring Rollout: The Critical Things Companies Need to Know
- The High-Stakes Work of ‘Customer Success’ in School Districts
- Nevada District Seeks Tutoring; Texas School System To Buy Curriculum
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Company zSpace Going Public Through SPAC
- Mississippi District Seeks SEL PD Services; New Jersey System to Buy Assessment Tool