Ed-tech companies should solicit input from students and families, and clearly and prominently display their data-privacy policies, one parent advocate argues.
- Can Big Bird and Elmo Boost Social-Emotional Learning?
- Utah, Texas Districts Seek Software for Blended Learning, Nutrition
- Inside China’s Burgeoning Education Market: The Value of Prestige and Brand Names
- To Succeed in China’s K-12 Market, Focus on Specific Needs and Cultivate Local Contacts
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator Is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’