Kevin Connors, the director of personalized learning for the Chicago public schools, outlines the role of principals in making decisions about instruction and ed-tech purchasing.
- Career Tech Engineering Materials Sought in Utah; Texas District Wants College and Career Explorer
- World Bank’s ‘Global Dataset’ Offers New Way for Comparing Countries’ Educational Performance
- What Education Company Leaders Need to Know About K-12 Broadband Expansion
- Curriculum Director Tracks Ed-Tech Usage to Make Decisions About Products, Services
- K12 Inc. CEO Stuart Udell Resigns After Board Changes His Duties