Kevin Connors, the director of personalized learning for the Chicago public schools, outlines the role of principals in making decisions about instruction and ed-tech purchasing.
- When Pitching K-12 Districts, the Unprepared Vendor Loses Out
- What K-12 Purchasing Committees Are Looking For From Vendors
- Professional Learning Trends Move Into the LMS Marketplace
- Florida Seeks Social Media Monitoring Tool; Hawaii Needs Anti-Bullying App
- Hip Hop-Infused Ed Biz Flocabulary Names Its First President