Kevin Connors, the director of personalized learning for the Chicago public schools, outlines the role of principals in making decisions about instruction and ed-tech purchasing.
- New Market Research: Districts’ Most Pressing Assessment Needs
- Filter Out the ‘Noise’ to Become a More Creative Entrepreneur
- Worries About ‘Screen Time’ Are Rising. Here’s How Vendors Can Adjust
- K-12 Inc. and Georgia Charter School at Odds, and Students in Limbo
- No Longer Just a Testing Company: Inside ACT’s Transformation