Kevin Connors, the director of personalized learning for the Chicago public schools, outlines the role of principals in making decisions about instruction and ed-tech purchasing.
- District Leaders Identify Top Questions About Social-Emotional Learning
- K-12 Dealmaking: Frontline Acquiring Prologic; New Markets Closes $68M Ed-Tech Fund
- Thoughtful Creation of Company Culture Leads to Startup Success
- Montgomery County, Maryland District Pulls RFP for Curriculum Decision Worth Millions
- Data-Driven Instruction: Top Trend in K-12 Use of Ed-Tech, Teachers Say