Kevin Connors, the director of personalized learning for the Chicago public schools, outlines the role of principals in making decisions about instruction and ed-tech purchasing.
- Transform the Classroom With Tools That Focus on Agency
- Pressure Building for Education Companies Over Price Transparency in K-12 Market
- Trenton Seeks Employee Management Software; R.I. District Wants Interactive Whiteboards
- 10 Tips for Using Behavioral Psychology in Your Ed. Marketing Strategies
- Open Ed. Provider Appealing Decision in Closely Watched Lawsuit