Top assessment officials in Orange County, Fla., want companies to help them make sense of test results and merge those results with reams of student data from across the district.
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs
- Virginia School System to Buy School Safety Program; Texas District Focuses on Dyslexia Intervention