A pair of districts officials said they want vendors to be able to answer specific questions about product price, and hidden costs.
- Transform the Classroom With Tools That Focus on Agency
- Pressure Building for Education Companies Over Price Transparency in K-12 Market
- Trenton Seeks Employee Management Software; R.I. District Wants Interactive Whiteboards
- 10 Tips for Using Behavioral Psychology in Your Ed. Marketing Strategies
- Open Ed. Provider Appealing Decision in Closely Watched Lawsuit