The companies that make the most effective presentations before district purchasing committees tend to be great listeners, says Brian Blanton, the CIO of the Henry County, Ga., schools.
- Two-Minute Tip: How Might Districts Spend Funds From the American Rescue Plan?
- Rhode Island District Seeks IEP Instructional Support Platform; North Carolina District Looking for Digital Curriculum
- The FCC Provides a Peek Into Proposed Rules for $7 Billion Remote Learning Fund
- A District Transforms Its Technology to Make Teachers’ Lives Easier
- Tool Aims to Track Disparities in Ed-Tech Usage by Race, Poverty Level