The companies that make the most effective presentations before district purchasing committees tend to be great listeners, says Brian Blanton, the CIO of the Henry County, Ga., schools.
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System
- Ed-Tech Company CEO Shares Leadership Style Approaches
- Can 5G Tech Transform Teaching and Learning? Verizon Issues Challenge to Nonprofits
- Maryland Districts to Make Major Curriculum Purchases; N.J. District Needs Online Service