Top procurement officials from the Houston and Nashville school systems say companies that lose out on RFPs can gain valuable insights from getting a breakdown of what went wrong.
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds
- Education Companies Rethinking Strategies in Response to New Federal Tax Law