Top procurement officials from the Houston and Nashville school systems say companies that lose out on RFPs can gain valuable insights from getting a breakdown of what went wrong.
- How a District Leader and Blended Learning Expert Evaluates Ed-Tech Products
- Venture Capital Firm, Standards-Setting Group Forge Partnership Around Interoperability
- Will Learning Science Reshape K-12 Personalized Learning Products?
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System