Top procurement officials from the Houston and Nashville school systems say companies that lose out on RFPs can gain valuable insights from getting a breakdown of what went wrong.
- Ed-Tech Investors Size Up K-12 Market, Advise Entrepreneurs
- K-12 Dealmaking: Vista Higher Learning, Pharos Capital Make Acquisitions; Renaissance Partners With Teaching Channel
- State Budgets for K-12 Improving, But Opportunities for Companies May Be Limited
- Recommendations and Relationships With Vendors Matter in ‘Onerous’ Procurement Process
- Mass. Needs Next-Gen Assessments; Texas Districts Seeking School Improvement Help and Credit-Recovery Solutions