Many pilots of ed-tech products occur too late for K-12 systems to make district-wide purchases of those products the next academic year. How can companies overcome that timing disconnect?
- At Bett Ed-Tech Show, British Secretary Calls for Companies to Step It Up
- Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
- Expo Highlights the Rise of VR, AR in Educational Game Design, But Will Educators Want It?
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection