Many pilots of ed-tech products occur too late for K-12 systems to make district-wide purchases of those products the next academic year. How can companies overcome that timing disconnect?
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum