Lawyers, consultants, others advising education companies say there are clear steps businesses can take to protect their intellectual property abroad.
- Eyeing Major Shake-Up, FCC Weighs Revamping E-Rate Competitive Bids
- Chicago District Seeks K-2 Assessments; Texas System To Purchase SAT Prep Services
- What Companies Need to Know About Working in International Private Schools
- States Are Restricting Lessons on Race, and It’s Poised to Shape the K-12 Market
- Demand for School Tutoring Is ‘Through the Roof.’ And Companies Are Primed for Growth