Education businesses are ramping up technologies for remote work, reassigning workers to different tasks, and keeping an eye on employees’ mental well-being.
- Texas Education Service Center Buying an LMS; Albuquerque Wants School Website Content Management
- Amazon Looks to Expand K-12 Purchasing Footprint During COVID Remote Learning
- A New Way to Judge Ed-Tech Products: ‘Learner Variability’
- Atlanta Superintendent Wants Companies Willing to Stand ‘Side by Side’ With the District
- Miami-Dade Schools Seek SEL Program; Dayton, Ohio District Wants Applied Behavior Analysis Services