Dozens of states have approved or considered legislation toughening students-data privacy laws, and those policies are likely to have an effect on the strategic decisions and product development of ed-tech providers.
- When Buying Formative Assessment, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays
- First Ed-Tech Trade Mission by U.S. Government Will Travel to Latin America
- How Early Is Too Early to Teach Computer Science?