Dozens of states have approved or considered legislation toughening students-data privacy laws, and those policies are likely to have an effect on the strategic decisions and product development of ed-tech providers.
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’
- U.S. Education Innovation Cluster Leaders Gather to Support Advancement in Teaching and Learning
- Drive Business Forward With a Company Rallying Cry
- K-12 Dealmaking: Follett, Chegg, Golden Gate Capital Make Acquisitions
- Web Content Filter Sought in Texas; Learning Management System Needed in Maryland District