California has granted local school districts more autonomy over spending and curriculum, a shift that carries implications for companies trying to do business in the state.
- Texas Education Service Center Buying an LMS; Albuquerque Wants School Website Content Management
- Amazon Looks to Expand K-12 Purchasing Footprint During COVID Remote Learning
- A New Way to Judge Ed-Tech Products: ‘Learner Variability’
- Atlanta Superintendent Wants Companies Willing to Stand ‘Side by Side’ With the District
- Miami-Dade Schools Seek SEL Program; Dayton, Ohio District Wants Applied Behavior Analysis Services