California has granted local school districts more autonomy over spending and curriculum, a shift that carries implications for companies trying to do business in the state.
- Va. District Wants Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum; Texas District to Buy Online Course Content
- District Leaders: ESSA Funding Flexibility Encourages Innovation
- Tech Advances, Subscription Models Prompt Greater Emphasis on Customer Service
- ‘No Faking It in Education’: CEO With Silicon Valley Roots Did a Deep Dive for Educational Gaming Startup
- Ga. District to Introduce Literacy Program; Texas System Looks for Partners for Enrichment