Byju’s, an India-based company that has attracted a torrent of venture capital, is poised to bring its mobile learning app to U.S. parents, and potentially schools.
- Tracking State and District Policies for Remote, Hybrid, and In-Person Instruction
- Utah District Buying Web Portal; Oklahoma School System Looks for Reading Program
- How Education Companies Are Addressing Home Connectivity Challenges: 5 Tips
- How One Education Company Took Customers From Free to Paid Products
- Looking to Forge Bonds in the Era of Remote Work? Make Time for Play