Byju’s, an India-based company that has attracted a torrent of venture capital, is poised to bring its mobile learning app to U.S. parents, and potentially schools.
- How to Cultivate Executive-Level Talent Within Your Education Company
- Wisconsin District Seeks Classroom Libraries; Texas School System to Buy MTSS
- District Leadership Is Turning Over Rapidly, With Implications for Vendors
- Feds Back Potential Launch of Cutting-Edge Education Research Program
- Cyberattack in Los Angeles Unified District Targeted Vendors