Even after they win adoption in lucrative markets like Texas, Florida, and California, K-12 companies need effective strategies for winning over district buyers.
- How One K-12 Company Laid a Foundation for Success in a Foreign Market
- District Leaders Bearish About Future of K-12 Budgets
- Los Angeles District Needs Professional Development; Georgia District Wants STEM Learning Software
- Education Startup Competition Sees Trends in Project-Based Learning and Products for Niche Audiences
- Tennessee District to Buy Platform for English Learners; Texas School System Looks for Project-Based Learning