Even after they win adoption in lucrative markets like Texas, Florida, and California, K-12 companies need effective strategies for winning over district buyers.
- School Districts’ Key Ed-Tech Purchasing Priorities Over the Coming Year
- As States Restrict Teaching About Race, Curriculum Providers Watch and Wait
- Texas District Seeks Tutoring and Professional Development Services; Arizona District Looks for Early Learning Content
- Vermont Seeks Restorative Approaches Training for Educators; Pennsylvania School System to Buy After School And Summer Services
- Pearson Files Lawsuit Against Ed-Tech Company Chegg, Alleging Improper Lifting of Content