K-12 schools have shifted buying patterns and reduced reliance on RFPs in the early months of COVID-19. Now, professional development is one of their top purchasing priorities.
- Largest District in N.C. Seeks Cloud Security; Tulsa Schools Buying Internet Services
- District Leaders’ Biggest Unmet Data Needs
- K-12 Dealmaking: PowerSchool Acquires Hoonuit; Carnegie Learning Receives Strategic Growth Investment
- Europe’s Largest Ed-Tech VC Firm Launches Second Fund With $54 Million
- Dallas ISD Seeks PD and Assessments for Special Ed; Georgia District Wants Peer Mediation