K-12 schools have shifted buying patterns and reduced reliance on RFPs in the early months of COVID-19. Now, professional development is one of their top purchasing priorities.
- How to Cultivate Executive-Level Talent Within Your Education Company
- Wisconsin District Seeks Classroom Libraries; Texas School System to Buy MTSS
- District Leadership Is Turning Over Rapidly, With Implications for Vendors
- Feds Back Potential Launch of Cutting-Edge Education Research Program
- Cyberattack in Los Angeles Unified District Targeted Vendors