There are many reasons why K-12 districts don’t put out public bids for purchases. But proactive vendors can put themselves in position to win that under-the-radar work, anyway.
- University of Oregon Ed. Research Lab Partners With Company to Ramp Up Product Reach
- Breaking Down Rewards and Risks for Ed. Companies Staging Product Ambassador Programs
- Texas to Buy Career Technical Education Services; Colorado District Wants Chromebooks
- What K-12 HR Directors Are Demanding From Vendors
- Big Indian Ed. Company BYJU’s Acquires U.S.-Based Digital Games Company