There are many reasons why K-12 districts don’t put out public bids for purchases. But proactive vendors can put themselves in position to win that under-the-radar work, anyway.
- A Teacher’s Take on the K-12 Products That Are Missing From the Market
- The Biggest Problem Areas That Districts Are Seeing in Student ‘Learning Loss’
- New York State to Buy Student Growth Measures; North Carolina District Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Tennessee District Seeks Digital SEL Curriculum; Rhode Island School System to Buy Instructional Tech Resources
- 5 Ways to Help Districts and Schools Prioritize Educator Well-Being