The massive, $1.5 trillion tax overhaul is prompting some companies to invest in new products while others are acting more cautiously.
- Districts Are Desperate to Engage Parents. What Do They Need From Vendors?
- K-12 Dealmaking: Pearson Gets Back in Acquisition Game; Guild Ed. Raises $157M; NeighborSchools Pulls In Seed Funding
- Philadelphia School District Needs Certification Program; Colorado School District Looking for Special Ed. Support
- Many Companies Hate Responding to K-12 RFPs. It May Not Be as Bad as They Think
- The Promise of the Preschool Market