The massive, $1.5 trillion tax overhaul is prompting some companies to invest in new products while others are acting more cautiously.
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds
- Education Companies Rethinking Strategies in Response to New Federal Tax Law