Districts are growing in their sophistication about tracking the usage data of the ed-tech they purchase. Sometimes they find that a program they thought was popular is actually virtually unused, or not used according to the companies’ recommendations. How do districts react when they make discoveries like this?
- Texas District Wants Early Learning Services; New Jersey System Seeking World Language Course Materials
- Schools Have Returned to In-Person Learning. What Does That Mean for Online Lessons?
- Best Places to Work? MathWorks, Curriculum Associates, Grammarly Among Those That Made the List
- Texas District Seeks Professional Development Consultants; Florida System To Buy Virtual Tutoring Services
- K-12 Dealmaking: Texthelp Makes Acquisition; Austrian Company GoStudent Announces Major Fundraise