The ability to analyze data and set sales and marketing strategies in the digital age are in high demand as the pace of change in the K-12 market quickens.
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider
- University of Oregon Ed. Research Lab Partners With Company to Ramp Up Product Reach
- Breaking Down Rewards and Risks for Ed. Companies Staging Product Ambassador Programs