States and teacher colleges are demanding new forms of testing for aspiring educators, which will likely increase the need for data, analysis, and test-scoring innovations.
- Inside the GDPR: Webinar Breaks Down New Law’s Implications for K-12 Providers
- Watching the Tour de France, and Wondering, ‘What Is EF Education First?’
- Austin, Texas, and New Jersey Districts Look to Buy Special Education Services
- Curriculum Provider Loses Court Fight With FedEx Over Copying ‘Open’ Materials
- Khan Academy Launches Education App for Pre-K, Kindergarten Crowd