It’s not unusual for vendors to hear requests from districts to change products, or how they’re implemented, in ways that the company thinks is misguided. What’s the best response?
- Professional Development for Parents and Other Caregivers During COVID-19
- A Superintendent Talks About How Vendors Can Get the Relationship Right
- Maryland’s Biggest District Wants ESOL Consultant; Texas District Seeks Fine Arts Supplies
- When K-12 Officials Try Free Products, How Long Is It Before They’re Willing to Pay?
- ACT Rolls Its Recent Acquisitions Into a New, Integrated Learning Platform