With the cancellation of sprawling, in-person conferences because of the coronavirus, vendors are turning to fast-paced, interactive virtual events that allow for engaging discussions.
- He Helps Education Companies Enter Foreign Markets. Here’s What He’s Learned
- Colorado School System Seeks SEL Curriculum; Texas District to Buy Student Information System
- Appeals Court Sides With ACT in Court Battle Over Copyright
- Staffing Shortages Are Knocking Professional Development Off Course
- Byju’s Releases Delayed Audit Report Showing Large Losses in 2021