Districts are turning to software-as-a-service models for an increasing number of academic and instructional needs, hoping to save money and free up staff time.
- Digital Tools Are Everywhere–and Largely Unused–in Many Schools, New Analysis Shows
- Washington District Expanding Wireless Network; Georgia District to Buy New Chromebooks and Carts
- Entrepreneurs Can Have a Productive Holiday Season Without Working Long Hours
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Top Data Needs? Think Student Achievement and Subgroups
- The New Skills Education Companies Want in Top Executives