Districts are turning to software-as-a-service models for an increasing number of academic and instructional needs, hoping to save money and free up staff time.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List