The vast majority of school districts using the $4 billion E-Rate program will need to upgrade their on-campus internet in the next three years, according to a new analysis.
- Texas District Wants Early Learning Services; New Jersey System Seeking World Language Course Materials
- Schools Have Returned to In-Person Learning. What Does That Mean for Online Lessons?
- Best Places to Work? MathWorks, Curriculum Associates, Grammarly Among Those That Made the List
- Texas District Seeks Professional Development Consultants; Florida System To Buy Virtual Tutoring Services
- K-12 Dealmaking: Texthelp Makes Acquisition; Austrian Company GoStudent Announces Major Fundraise