Local districts in California and Texas have more autonomy in buying curriculum than they used to, but many of them still count on recommendations from the state.
- Broward County Schools to Buy SIS; Madison, Wis., District Focuses On Measuring Academic Progress
- 6 Tips for Making Education Products Accessible for Students With Disabilities
- Chief Academic Officer Puts High Value on Data, Engagement, and Ease of Use in Digital Tools
- Your Phone May Be Getting in the Way of Startup Progress
- Maryland District Looks for Program Evaluation; Phoenix System to Buy Textbooks