Local districts in California and Texas have more autonomy in buying curriculum than they used to, but many of them still count on recommendations from the state.
- Va. District Wants Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum; Texas District to Buy Online Course Content
- District Leaders: ESSA Funding Flexibility Encourages Innovation
- Tech Advances, Subscription Models Prompt Greater Emphasis on Customer Service
- ‘No Faking It in Education’: CEO With Silicon Valley Roots Did a Deep Dive for Educational Gaming Startup
- Ga. District to Introduce Literacy Program; Texas System Looks for Partners for Enrichment