Local districts in California and Texas have more autonomy in buying curriculum than they used to, but many of them still count on recommendations from the state.
- Texas District Seeks to Buy eBook Platform; Colorado Wants English and Spanish Online Courses
- 4 Ways to Support K-12 District Implementation of Your Ed-Tech Product
- How to Sell to Principals Without Burning Bridges in District Central Offices
- Inside a Nationwide Education Purchasing Cooperative: What Companies Need to Know
- Ed. Companies in Limbo as Florida Delays Curriculum Adoption Amid Standards Overhaul