States have approved a wave of K-12 data privacy laws over the past few years, but few of those policies outlined specific penalties for companies.
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students