The pandemic has fueled demand for academic lessons outside of core curriculum, as districts seek flexibility and digital materials that engage students.
- Texas District Eyes Career-Tech Ed. Resources; Illinois District Looks for Wide Array of Ed Tech
- Why Do Ed-Tech Products Soar in Some Districts, But Flop in Others?
- Leaping Into the Unknown: Launching a Product During a Global Pandemic
- ‘Global Education Recovery Tracker’ Offers County-by-Country Status on School Reopening
- Michigan District Buying English/Language Arts Resources; Virginia School System Looks for Predictive Assessment Tool