If the economy turns south — as some economists predict it will — education companies can protect themselves by paring back on product investment, and reaching out to new markets.
- Overwhelmed by Apps, Districts Urged to Reduce Redundancies
- How Have K-12 Priorities for Spending Federal Stimulus Aid Changed Over the Past Year?
- South Carolina District Seeks Assignment Software; Nebraska School System to Buy Online Tutoring Services
- Rethinking Professional Development to Keep Teachers in the Profession
- New Jersey District Seeks Literacy PD; Pennsylvania System to Hire SEL Coordinator