A number of forward-thinking teacher college programs are working to help educators, including future top district administrators, become more sophisticated consumers of ed tech — a move that could have big implications for companies.
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market