An EdWeek Market Brief survey of district administrators and teachers reveals a demand for curriculum to help with students’ anticipated learning loss from coronavirus disruptions.
- ACT CEO Marten Roorda Departs as Organization Announces Cost-Cutting Measures
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches