School systems are expected to have broad latitude to spend money from the American Rescue Plan on classroom and non-academic needs.
- Inside One District’s Battle Against ‘Learning Loss’
- What’s Happened With Education Company Morale During the Pandemic?
- Utah School System Issues RFP for Math Curriculum Adoption; Missouri District Buying Student Assessment System
- Global Spending on K-12 Digital Instruction and Assessment to Double Over Next 4 Years, Analysis Predicts
- How Education Companies Can Support a Successful 1-to-1 Program