Four venture capitalists focused on education tell EdWeek Market Brief about pitches from companies that made them want to invest, and others that made them stay away.
- He Helps Education Companies Enter Foreign Markets. Here’s What He’s Learned
- Colorado School System Seeks SEL Curriculum; Texas District to Buy Student Information System
- Appeals Court Sides With ACT in Court Battle Over Copyright
- Staffing Shortages Are Knocking Professional Development Off Course
- Byju’s Releases Delayed Audit Report Showing Large Losses in 2021