Four venture capitalists focused on education tell EdWeek Market Brief about pitches from companies that made them want to invest, and others that made them stay away.
- Texas’ Massive Tutoring Rollout: The Critical Things Companies Need to Know
- The High-Stakes Work of ‘Customer Success’ in School Districts
- Nevada District Seeks Tutoring; Texas School System To Buy Curriculum
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Company zSpace Going Public Through SPAC
- Mississippi District Seeks SEL PD Services; New Jersey System to Buy Assessment Tool