Ed-tech companies can build features into products, and into their marketing, that address parents’ concerns about overexposure to devices.
- The Most Essential Features Districts Want in Social-Emotional Learning Products
- 6 Mistakes Education Company CEOs Need to Avoid in Their Relationships With Boards
- Spending on Tech-Based Curriculum Jumps During the Pandemic, New Survey of IT Leaders Finds
- PowerSchool, Major Ed-Tech Provider, Valued at $3.5 Billion Following Initial Public Offering
- Florida District Seeks Mental Health Services; Washington State System Pursuing Online Tutoring Supports