A Colorado Springs-area district has issued an RFP for an online integrated system that will mesh with the state’s academic standards. And the Lake Havasu Unified School District has announced plans to take advantage of the Arizona’s department of education’s existing relationship with the makers of the Synergy student information system.
- As Student Quarantines Take Hold, Education Companies Are Asked to Fill Critical Gaps
- K-12 Dealmaking: Byju’s Continues U.S. Expansion By Acquiring Coding Platform; Blackboard Merges With Anthology
- Maryland District Wants Compensatory Education Services; Arizona District Adopting AP Statistics Curriculum
- An Inside Look at One of the World’s Biggest International Private School Companies
- Number of Ed-Tech Unicorns Jumps by 20 Percent, Includes Large Pool of U.S. Companies