One big Texas district seeks an LMS; another issues what it calls a “catalog” request, asking vendors to commit to a level of discount.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
Maryland School System Requests Learning Management System; Kansas City Looks for Assessment Software
California District Seeks Summer Literacy Intervention, Texas System Eyes Data and Assessment Platform
Tennessee District Buying Library Management System; California District Eyes Before- and After-School Program