Large-print materials for Texas Education Agency, after-school programming for Santa Fe. The Texas Education Agency is looking for a producer of large-print materials. The Nevada Department of Education is in the market for a study of the impact and validity of the state’s teacher and administrator performance evaluation framework, while the City of Santa Fe is looking for…
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market