Digital content platforms needed. Tulsa Public Schools, Okla., plans to purchase a learning management system to support its academic growth plan, and Cincinnati Public Schools wants an administrative management system for staff email and scheduling. Gainesville City Schools, Ga., seeks a vendor to design a website and accompanying mobile app.
- Districts Used 7,000 Tech Tools This Year. Which Ones Were Most Popular?
- EdWeek Market Brief to Share Essential Ed-Tech Information at ISTE
- Texas Schools Bolstering Math and Reading, Career and Tech-Ed; Urban N.Y. District Wants to Manage Devices
- Tennessee, Utah Drop Questar for Assessments; Pearson Lands $93 Million TNReady Contract
- 4 Examples of How Artificial Intelligence Is Reshaping the K-12 Market