Digital content platforms needed. Tulsa Public Schools, Okla., plans to purchase a learning management system to support its academic growth plan, and Cincinnati Public Schools wants an administrative management system for staff email and scheduling. Gainesville City Schools, Ga., seeks a vendor to design a website and accompanying mobile app.
- ISTE 2018 Kicks Off in Chicago For Educators and Ed-Tech Vendors
- K-12 Dealmaking: VIPKID Raises $500 Million; Microsoft Acquires Flipgrid
- To Pump Up Your Thought Leadership, See District Leaders’ Favorite Books
- Virginia Seeks Content Management for Open Ed. Resources; Texas District Wants Classroom Software for Chromebooks
- N.C. District Requests K-3 Reading Program; Hillsborough County, Fla., District Focuses on Alternative Ed.