Digital content platforms needed. Tulsa Public Schools, Okla., plans to purchase a learning management system to support its academic growth plan, and Cincinnati Public Schools wants an administrative management system for staff email and scheduling. Gainesville City Schools, Ga., seeks a vendor to design a website and accompanying mobile app.
- 7 Things Education Companies Should Know About Ed-Tech Accelerator Programs
- When Buying Formative Assessments, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays
- First Ed-Tech Trade Mission by U.S. Government Will Travel to Latin America