Digital content platforms needed. Tulsa Public Schools, Okla., plans to purchase a learning management system to support its academic growth plan, and Cincinnati Public Schools wants an administrative management system for staff email and scheduling. Gainesville City Schools, Ga., seeks a vendor to design a website and accompanying mobile app.
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches
- International Private Schools: How Sheltered Are They From the COVID-19 Storm?
Miami Schools Need Student Information System; Minnesota School System Seeking Content Management Solution
Virginia District to Buy Print and Digital History Materials; California School System Seeks Supports for Special Education Students
Florida District Seeks Industry Certification Prep; Albuquerque Selects Book Vendors