A Florida school district is looking for a centralized platform to host a variety of academic information, and a Connecticut system needs anti-virus software.
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students
Mass. Needs Next-Gen Assessments; Texas Districts Seeking School Improvement Help and Credit-Recovery Solutions
Massachusetts Seeks Curriculum Evaluator; Virginia District Needs an Enterprise Resource Management System
Chicago to Buy Social-Emotional Learning Services; Calif. District Reviewing Employee Compensation