An Alaska school system is looking to make a major purchase of new computers, while a Pennsylvania system wants used devices. A New York district, meanwhile, needs telecommunciations equipment and repair services.
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider
- University of Oregon Ed. Research Lab Partners With Company to Ramp Up Product Reach
- Breaking Down Rewards and Risks for Ed. Companies Staging Product Ambassador Programs