An Alaska school system is looking to make a major purchase of new computers, while a Pennsylvania system wants used devices. A New York district, meanwhile, needs telecommunciations equipment and repair services.
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program