In New Mexico, one of the largest school districts in the nation is seeking a math-focused web-based learning system, and Virginia-based public school systems have put out a pair of requests for proposals, one for an educational and behavioral support services program, the other for a school enrichment program.
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018