In New Mexico, one of the largest school districts in the nation is seeking a math-focused web-based learning system, and Virginia-based public school systems have put out a pair of requests for proposals, one for an educational and behavioral support services program, the other for a school enrichment program.
- One District’s View: Social-Emotional Learning as a Vehicle for Delivering ‘Life Skills’
- Virginia District To Buy World Language Resources; Texas School System Seeks Literacy PD
- The Funding Cliff Looms. How Will School Districts Respond?
- Illinois District To Buy PD Consulting; Texas School System Seeks Teacher Analytics
- At ISTE, Teachers Are Reminded of the Value They Bring to Ed-Tech Companies