In New Mexico, one of the largest school districts in the nation is seeking a math-focused web-based learning system, and Virginia-based public school systems have put out a pair of requests for proposals, one for an educational and behavioral support services program, the other for a school enrichment program.
- Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
- Expo Highlights the Rise of VR, AR in Educational Game Design, But Will Educators Want It?
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider