In New Mexico, one of the largest school districts in the nation is seeking a math-focused web-based learning system, and Virginia-based public school systems have put out a pair of requests for proposals, one for an educational and behavioral support services program, the other for a school enrichment program.
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum