Management software wanted. Fairfax County Public Schools, Va., is looking for a post-secondary planning system for students, and the Maryland Department of Education seeks a platform to manage applications to a statewide scholarship program. The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education in North Carolina wants web-based core curriculum instruction with a focus on literacy.
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018