Management software wanted. Fairfax County Public Schools, Va., is looking for a post-secondary planning system for students, and the Maryland Department of Education seeks a platform to manage applications to a statewide scholarship program. The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education in North Carolina wants web-based core curriculum instruction with a focus on literacy.
- Harvard’s Strategic Data Project Reveals Insights for Education Companies
- K-12 Interest in Social-Emotional Learning Surges, Creating Opportunities for Companies
- State Spending on K-12 Rises Slightly in 2017, Despite Headwinds
- Applicant Tracking Sought in Denver, Missouri District Wants Interviewing Software
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in U.S. Colleges Shows Signs of ‘Flattening’