Management software wanted. Fairfax County Public Schools, Va., is looking for a post-secondary planning system for students, and the Maryland Department of Education seeks a platform to manage applications to a statewide scholarship program. The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education in North Carolina wants web-based core curriculum instruction with a focus on literacy.
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market
Texas District Seeks K-3 Phonics Program; Tennessee School System Needs Language Proficiency Tests
Maryland School System Requests Learning Management System; Kansas City Looks for Assessment Software
North Carolina District to Buy Math Internship Program; Pennsylvania System Seeks Mental Health Services