Schools in search of software for single sign-on, plagiarism detection. DeKalb county schools wants a single sign-on solution for use across academic and administrative settings, and Phoenix Union High School District seeks a web-based writing platform with plagiarism detection capabilities. Region One Education Service Center, a consortium of schools in Texas, chose 10 vendors to provide…
- How a District Leader and Blended Learning Expert Evaluates Ed-Tech Products
- Venture Capital Firm, Standards-Setting Group Forge Partnership Around Interoperability
- Will Learning Science Reshape K-12 Personalized Learning Products?
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System