Schools in search of software for single sign-on, plagiarism detection. DeKalb county schools wants a single sign-on solution for use across academic and administrative settings, and Phoenix Union High School District seeks a web-based writing platform with plagiarism detection capabilities. Region One Education Service Center, a consortium of schools in Texas, chose 10 vendors to provide…
- ISTE 2018 Kicks Off in Chicago For Educators and Ed-Tech Vendors
- K-12 Dealmaking: VIPKID Raises $500 Million; Microsoft Acquires Flipgrid
- To Pump Up Your Thought Leadership, See District Leaders’ Favorite Books
- Virginia Seeks Content Management for Open Ed. Resources; Texas District Wants Classroom Software for Chromebooks
- N.C. District Requests K-3 Reading Program; Hillsborough County, Fla., District Focuses on Alternative Ed.