The Round Rock Independent School District in Texas is looking for a digital curriculum and blended learning program. Baltimore is looking for a comprehensive high school literacy program.
- ACT CEO Marten Roorda Departs as Organization Announces Cost-Cutting Measures
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches
Calif. District Wants Competency-Based Education; Charleston, S.C., Seeks Project Management
Knowledge Management System Guidance Sought in Stamford; Palm Beach County Wants a Specialized Education System
Maryland School System Seeks Background Screening Services; Calif. District to Upgrade Internet Access